Self-care and wellness are one of the most discussed topics between the modern-day working women, as finding time for them can be very daunting with all of the demands on our time
Five Commandments that every woman should take note, in order to stay forever young.
1. Giggle as much you can
Giggling makes you look young. Did you know that Giggling or Laughing requires as many as 15 facial muscles to squeeze into a smile? also, Giggling helps increase the blood flow around the face, making you look and feel younger.
2. Good sleep
As women get older their bodies will have a hard time reproducing the skin cells that make us look fresh and rejuvenated. There’s one secret that will help you look younger in just one day!
As you all can guess, sleep does more than just help you to stay healthy and rested and also helps every woman to look at her best, giving us that all-over glow we long for.
However, The wrong sleeping habits won’t just lead to fatigue-related grumpiness, they can also lead to premature aches and wrinkles.
Is water the fountain of youth?
One of the fastest and easiest ways to look instantly younger is hydration. Yes, it starts with keeping your body hydrated by drinking water, but you also need to give your skin a drink with a good moisturizer to fend off the signs of aging (think fine lines, wrinkles, and dullness).
Studies say that, regular sex can make you look 7 years younger. Sex increases the release of human growth hormone which keeps your skin elastic and less likely to wrinkle.
“Sexual satisfaction is a major contributor to quality of life”
If you are 55 years old , increasing the frequency of sex from 58 to 116 times a year hasa a real strong effect on making you as much 1.6 years younger and having great quality sex is just as important as the therapeutic value of sex.Dr.Michael Roizen. M.D
5. Eating Green Vegetables
A healthy diet plays a very important role, when it comes to keeping your skin youthful and wrinkle-free.
A study showed lycopene, abundant in tomatoes, helps protect against sun damage, the most common cause of premature skin aging. In fact, experts concluded a diet rich in lycopene has an SPF factor (sun protection factor) of between 1.3 and 3. You should still wear sunscreen, but a diet rich in lycopene gives your skin added protection against skin damage that shows up as wrinkles.
- Colorful Fruits: Think berries, like blueberries and strawberries, with their antioxidants to help ward off neuron damage.
- Colorful vegetables: Alternate any of these into your healthy eating plan for their anti-inflammatory, pro-circulation benefits: leafy green lettuce varieties, carrots, bell peppers, celery, beets, cabbage, radishes, and asparagus.
- Olive oil and olive products: Use in moderation for their antioxidants, as well as the “healthy” fat known as MUFA (monounsaturated fatty acid).
- Chocolate: Yes, you can – eat dark chocolate in moderation; it also contains MUFAs, along with flavanols to promote healthy blood circulation, lowering the risk of dementia.
- Nuts: Get a little nutty, and enjoy some almonds, cashews, pecans, or other nuts in moderation; again, they contain MUFAs and antioxidants.
- Wine: A little red wine to round out your meal adds the value of resveratrol, a substance that slows cellular aging. As with most things. Moderation is key.